Registered Migration Agents

Consumer guide – registered migration agents


It is unlawful for anyone to give immigration assistance in Australia if they are not a registered migration agent, Australian legal practitioner or exempt person.

Any person who gives unlawful immigration assistance in Australia should be reported using the Border Watch Online Report on the Department of Home Affairs website.

It is important to know that any person who helps with your immigration matter cannot guarantee you a visa.

MARA consumer guide

Contact Us

5 + 1 =


21 Edward Bennett Drv Cherrybrook NSW 2126

INDIA - Punjab - Jalandhar
Hoshiarpur Rd, By Pass, Jalandhar 144001 Punjab, India

+91 81464 87442 (India WhatsAPP only)

Share This